Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's been two weeks?

Well, it's another Saturday morning in Columbia. Anne has gone to a Women's Christmas fellowship and I'm sitting here wondering what to write. We made our trip to Christian Educators Conference in Nashville safely. One thing that I came away with is that “preaching is to the heart and teaching is to the mind.” There was a good deal of both in Nashville.


Yesterday, I was planning to go to the Library of Congress to visit my former co-workers. However, I didn’t make it. My old 93 Honda developed some sort of transmission problem and I had to return home. I think I will park the car for a few weeks before I decide what to do with it.


Next Saturday we will travel to Charlotte to spend Christmas with our son Tony and his family. Watch for some posts from down there.

Later!

2 comments:

Maya's Granny said...

Moe, Thank you for coming to visit my blog. It's nice to see a new blogger and particularly one of our generation.

Tony Lauher said...

Hey Moe:

It's your son here, just checking to see if you'd posted recently. Definitely inspiration to do so myself, if I can ever make the time to get started.

Anyway, you and Ma are in my thoughts and prayers, stay blessed... the girls miss and love their Nana and PopPop, as does P-nut!