Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sun City Scenes - 3

As I went out to pick up my USA Today this morning, I discovered that Sun City was just that - the sun was shining brightly and the rain from Sunday and Monday was gone. We need more rain,Sun City Carolina Lakes golf club, the 10th hole but I sure do enjoy the sun. I stopped on Del Webb Blvd and took this picture of the 10th fairway. The Sun City golf course meanders through the neighborhoods like the nearby Catawba river through the Carolinas.

Today we are having a screen/storm door installed. We look forward to leaving the front door open and catching a breeze on warmer days.

Last Thursday on Thanksgivng Day, we were happy that Tony, Paula, Jordan and Kendyl came to have a family dinner with us. It is good to be close enough to them that we can get together as often as we want. Yesterday, we put up our Christmas tree in the sunroom.

The Lord is good!

No comments: