Sunday, November 23, 2008

A New Word

Today, I visited Lucy over at Box Elder and learned a new-to-me word, meme.

One definition of meme that I found was something like this, an idea, project or a question posted by one blog and responded to by other blogs. As I understood the meme that Lucy had responded to, I should post the sixth picture in the sixth folder of My Pictures.

Since there were only four pictures in my sixth folder, I am posting the fourth one

Anne and I took Jordan and Kendyl to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, South Carolina last summer where we encountered this thing outside the aquarium





1 comment:

Lucy said...

I never tire of pictures of Jordan and Kendyl, and what an amazing statue thing, with elements of the Michelin Man or a snowman!

Thanks for visiting, I'm always pleased to hear from you, and for your good wishes. Things are going well, Tom is strong in spirit!