Thursday, October 8, 2009

Window Views #1

I've found that there are dozens of memes or prompting sites out there. The one I'm responding to today is Window Views, where people post links to photographs of all sorts of windows. My offering today was taken about about four years ago at the Shaker Village in Massachusetts. Note the chairs and brooms hanging on the wall and how the casing of the window flairs out into the room in order to let more light in.

Be sure and go to Window Views to see some great photos.


4 comments:

VioletSky said...

Shaker windows are simply beautiful.

Josie Ray said...

Beautifully simple. The old windows are the best, with their deep wooden framing.

Thank you for your visit and comment at my Window View.

Josie Ray
Appalachian Dream

kaye said...

It's a beautiful window and I appreciate your comments on its funtionality. I like the chairs hanging up too. Any idea why they do that? If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Paz said...

very nice shot!

paz