Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today, I'm Thankful.

Today, I’m Thankful.

Today, I’m thankful for many things – first and foremost, for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and the love He shows me everyday. I’m thankful for my health; and that I am able to move about and have a mind to recognize and appreciate objects, events, and people with whom I interact.

I’m thankful for my wife, my companion, my best friend, who knows me and loves me and accepts me for who I am. I’m thankful for my brothers and sisters, even at a distance that seems so far, but now a click away. I’m thankful.

I’m thankful for my son and his wife (my daughter) who work so hard to teach their girls the meaning of family and the importance of closeness. I’m thankful for those girls, my granddaughters – thankful for their youthful enthusiasm, their eagerness to learn and their compassion for others.

I’m thankful for my life – for the life I’ve led and for life right now. I’m thankful for new things to learn, to do and to dream. I’m thankful for what’s to come.

Today, I’m thankful.

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

Happy Thanksgiving! God bless.