Saturday, December 12, 2009

100 Strangers - Photograph #006




We stopped by the Backyard BBQ Pit #1 in Durham, North Carolina for lunch on Saturday. Recently featured on The Travel Channel's Man vs. Food, the Backyard BBQ Pit was bit of Tarheel heaven. Brittany, who has worked at the #1 location for three years served us big helpings of pulled pork, mac and cheese and candied yams. Anne had a sweet tea and I had a Dr. Pepper.

Brittany posed for a photograph and became my #6 stranger.


Learn more about the 100 Strangers Project!

See all of the photographs at the Flickr Group!

1 comment:

judi said...

Oooh, it's 6am and my mouth is thinking pulled pork sammie. Now that is way wrong, in the PNW you get a pulled pork by doing it your self, and BBQ? It's 25 degrees outside! So now I will go read about some fruity thing with oranges because that is what I have on hand at this time of day!
Love that stranger pic!!