Tuesday, December 22, 2009

That's My World #7 - Van Wyck Road, Lancaster County, SC

Recently, I took a ride down Van Wyck Road. The asphalt road runs from a point just south of Sun City Carolina Lakes on US Route 521 for about five miles to the community of Van Wyck. Passing though both woods and fields, I stopped and took a few photographs. Van Wyck Road is part of My World Today!

Click on the photographs for larger images.



Gold Hill AME Zion Church





Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church



The House with the big tree.
One of many corn fields.
A small house by the road.

Sign for Carolina Breeze Sporting Clays, a skeet shooting club.


Looking up Va Wyck Road across the Twelve Mile Creek bridge.
Westbound CSX tracks going towards the Catawba River.

Eastbound towards Waxhaw, North Carolina

The Discount Gun shop in Van Wyck


The United States Post Office in Van Wyck.



To see the worlds of others all over Planet Earth go to That's My World!

Click here for more Van Wyck postings.

2 comments:

Carver said...

I enjoyed this sequence a great deal. I love rairoad tracks so liked seeing them included.

storyteller said...

Lovely monochrome views of your world ... beautiful photographs! I shared My World later than usual this week due to Christmas stuph and am playing 'catch up' today ... Wishing you and yours a joyous holiday ;-)
Hugs and blessings,