Wednesday, September 22, 2010

100 Strangers - Photograph #014


One of the best things about the Lowe's Home Improvement store that opened up the road from us last year is parked outside in the parking lot. Paul's Hot Dog Stand is operated by Paul's son Joe and offers a quick lunch for tradesmen and others shopping at the big box store. Joe is a native of Charlotte, North Carolina, He has lived elsewhere, but moved back home because he "never found any place I liked as well as Charlotte." He stood outside his "store" so I could take his photo. Joe is my 14th Stranger.

Learn more about the 100 Strangers Project!

See all of the photographs at the Flickr Group!

2 comments:

T. Becque said...

We have a hotdog guy outside our Lowe's too! Good idea to get a portrait. The 100 Strangers project is fun.

Shotslot said...

This is my favourite so far, I like the red van and hot-dogs are always a winner! Liking your blog>