Monday, September 20, 2010

That's My World #12 - The Woodyard Bar-B-Que

On a not-particularly scenic portion of highway in Kansas City, Kansas, if you drive slow and look real close, you can find the Woodyard Bar-B-Que. Guy Fieri found it for his TV program and we found it on the Tuesday after Labor Day. They started out back in the day as a real wood yard and sold wood by the cord. They still do that. But we went there for the pulled pork and burnt ends. Here are some photos. It's a rustic place, but we were glad we stopped.

The smokemaster!


The Dining Room

The patio

The driveway

The outdoor dining room.

The Woodyard Bar-B-Que is now part of My World!

To see the worlds of others all over Planet Earth go to That's My World!

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Well, I wish it were part of 'my world'! Looks like such a great place and I love barbecue! Terrific photos, Moe! Almost as good as being there, but can't quite taste that yummy barbecue!! Fun post for the day! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Carver said...

That looks like a great place for barbecue. Your shots are so good and make me feel like I've been there.

J Bar said...

Great place for a barbie.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

eileeninmd said...

That Guy just seems to find the best places around. I love barbecue.

Random Treasures said...

I can't wait to taste that barbecue. I should try to stop next time when I drive through KS City. Beautiful photos and great narration. Thank you for sharing