Monday, September 27, 2010

That's My World #13 - Pineland Station - Hilton Head Island

This week we are vacationing on Hilton Head Island and are doing some exploring. On Monday after a heavy rain we visited the Pineland Station shoping plaza. Several years old, Pineland Station has a great look to it. Everything is green, especially after the rain. There were very few people, so I decided to take some photographs.







This week, Pineland Station is part of My World.




To see the worlds of others all over Planet Earth go to That's My World!

3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a delightful place it is! I have been there, but it was many years ago! Hope you had a great visit! Marvelous photos, Moe, next best thing to being there!

Sylvia

Mama Zen said...

What a pretty place!

Marites said...

heard of Hilton Head Island before and it looks really nice! you must have had some fun!great captures!