Monday, October 4, 2010

That's My Wordl #14 - South Carolina Artisans Center

Last week on our way back home from Hilton Head Island we stopped at the

South Carolina Artisans Center in Waterboro. "Home to the state’s most talented artists and artisans," we found the center to be full of many wonderful crafts, baskets, paintings, photographs, and many other objects.


Here are some examples of what they have at the South Carolina Artisans Center - part of My World.










 


To see the worlds of others all over Planet Earth go to That's My World!

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a delightful place! Would love to roam around there for a while! Your photos are marvelous as always! Thanks for sharing a very colorful part of your world, Moe! Enjoy!

Sylvia

ewok1993 said...

nice tour, thanks.

EG Wow said...

This is the kind of place that fills me with inspiration! Thanks for posting this. :)

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

These places are where I could happily spend a few hours just looking at the interesting things.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

what a delight to see all this talent in one place.

Al said...

Quite the variety of crafts there! I always envy people who have an ability to work with their hands, as it's not something I can do well at all.

Anonymous said...

love the fish with the bottle caps....