Tuesday, October 26, 2010

That's my World #17 - Sun City Shots - Take 6 - Carolina Lakes Golf Club

One of the great things about Sun City Carolina Lakes is the golf course. Walking around, you're never too far from a great view. While, I don't play, I certainly appreciate the course. It's part of My World.


A early morning view of the tenth hole from Del Webb Boulevard





The twelfth hole viewed from Sun City Boulevard.


A late afternoon view of the fourteenth green from the end of Rosebay Court

To see the worlds of others all over Planet Earth go to That's My World!

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Looks like a great place to me -- whether you play golf or not! Great captures as always, Moe! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

alicesg said...

Your part of the world is so beautiful and peaceful. Love the nature in the photos.

BraCom (Bram) said...

Beautiful My World posting

Have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram

My Word Tuesday post

Seen on My World Tuesday

indicaspecies said...

The late afternoon view is idyllic!