Tuesday, November 16, 2010

100 Strangers - Photograph # 029



Jose was fishing on the beach when I met him. He's from Brooklyn - born and raised. He comes to Myrtle Beach every year, but other than that sticks close to home. He's a veteran who served in the 101st Airborne Division out of Fort Campbell, Kentucky. I thanked him for his service and explained my 100 Strangers Project to him. He's my 29th stranger.


Learn more about the 100 Strangers Project!

See all of the photographs at the Flickr Group!

1 comment:

Vibhuti B said...

Hi Moe,
this is your friend from Raisondetre..Thanks a ton for that sweet compliment..Now I feel all the more beautiful..:D
This stranger of urs has just helped me imagine how my hubby may look when age catches up..:D hehehe
Thanks for this too..
Do visit my creative writing blog..
TC..Cheers

PS: this 100 strangers project of urs..What is the stipukated span of time for it???