Monday, November 15, 2010

That's My World - #20 - McLeod Farms Roadside Market

Located on South Carolina Highway 151 just outside of McBee, McLeod Farms operates one of the largest peach orchards in South Carolina. In addition to peaches, they grow strawberries, red potatoes, cabbage, sweet corn, squash and almost any other vegetable you could think of. In their roadside market they sell whatever is in season along with a wide variety of sauces, jams, jellies and all kinds of preserves. We stopped there the other day. Now, the McLeod Farms Roadside Market is part of my world.












To see the worlds of others all over Planet Earth go to That's My World!

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I love markets like this one! Fantastic! Love your photos! My favorite place to shop. We have a pretty well known one here in Seattle and it's terrific, but have to admit, I do love the roadside ones like this one, too! Great post for the day, Moe! Hope your week is off to a great start!!

Sylvia

Indrani said...

Great shots from the market, gives a very good idea about the place.

ewok1993 said...

Me too, I love markets like this one. Not only are the produce fresh and almost always organic, the people are friendly too. And there are a lot of stuff to photograph.

Martha Z said...

It sounds like a year round, indoor farmer's market.

BraCom (Bram) said...

sorry for the late reaction, but I had to do my job the whole day

Beautiful My World Tuesday posting

Have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram

Link to My Word Tuesday post!

Seen on My World Tuesday