Friday, August 3, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - August 3 - "Coin" - Monochrome #14


Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim curates a daily photograph challenge that I have decided to participate in. She has developed a list of subjects for each day of the month of August and my assignment is to follow the list, use the daily prompt as inspiration and take a photo and share it. Some folks use Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. I've chosen to use this blog and its Facebook page.

Today's prompt is "coin."

I am also participating in The Weekend in Black and White.

9 comments:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

A daily photo challenge? I have a hard enough time keeping up with our saturday photohunt!
Keep up the good work~

HansHB said...

Great B&W photo, and all the best in the challenge -a daily photo-!
Have a nice evening!

Dragonstar said...

Fine photo. You're braver than I am - good luck with the daily challenge.

Gerald (Hyde DP) said...

I like the well-worn look of the leather wallet

Nellies said...

I like daily challenges. You made a great photo for this coin prompt, I like, works very well in black and white.

Carver said...

I like the composition so much. Every day objects can make the most interesting photographs.

Robert Nicolaescu said...

Beautiful composition!

NatureFootstep said...

this is almost rare. Not much coins left.

PrairieJill said...

Great image! I love effect of the pure white background.