Wednesday, October 3, 2012

100 Strangers - Photograph # 037


I went over to the Antiques on Main shop in Waxhaw, North Carolina one afternoon. As I was looking around the store at all of the really great stuff -there are several roomfuls - I started talking to the owner, Joanie. She told me than she had owned the shop about seven year. She grew up in Michigan but has lived several places, including West Virginia and South Carolina. She was a high school art teacher in South Carolina for several years. Joanie was a little shy when I told her about by 100 Strangers project, but she liked this photo and agreed to be my 37th Stranger.

You can click here or here to read more about Joanie's shop.


See all of my strangers here.

Learn more about the 100 Strangers Project!

See all of the photographs at the Flickr Group!

No comments: